- Hearing aids featuring new open-ear, directional, and bluetooth technology
- Digital hearing aids from the leading hearing aid manufacturers
- Hearing aids prescribed for your hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget
- In-office Demonstrations & 30-Day Money-back Return
- Repairs & Adjustments on the leading brands of hearing aids
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
Diagnostic and Therapy Services
- Diagnostic hearing tests for adults, children, & infants
- Aural Rehabilitation Counseling To Improve Success with Hearing Aids
- Musicians' & Shooters' earplugs
- Sleepers & Swimmers' earplugs
The Best in Personal Service & The Science of Digital Hearing
It all begins with a comprehensive hearing evaluation. This allows us to determine the possible cause and degree of your hearing loss. Following the evaluation, we will meet with you and your family to discuss the best hearing solution, utilizing the very latest advances in digital hearing science.
We are certified providers for Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Dean Care, Humana, Medicare, Medicaid, Physician’s Plus, United Healthcare, and most other insurance plans. Call today. Our Patient Care Coordinators will schedule a convenient appointment and assist with your insurance questions.